top of page

Photograph by Patrick Reichboth via Unsplash.


Property Management Division


We currently manage properties in Palmer and Wasilla.  There is everything from apartments to single-family residences.

If you're looking for a company to manage your property we may just fit the bill.  We'll be happy to visit with you to see if we're the right match.

Our Property Manager

Wayne Nelson - Property Manager / Salesperson -

  • Do you have furnished rental units?
    We do not have furnished rental units at this time.
  • Do you take Housing Choice Vouchers?
    Yes we do.
  • Do you have rentals that allow pets?
    Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. It is best to contact us to see if we have a unit available that allows pets and what type of pets are allowed.
  • Do you take Debit or Credit Card for payment?
    We have two options for Debit and Credit Card payments: 1. Online through our partnership with Zego (Powered by PayLease). 2. Through AppFolio - contact our office to set up access. Both options have processing fees that you are responsible for. Other acceptable forms of payment include: Check, Money Order, and Bill Pay through your financial institution.


Maintenance Services

Our staff has the ability to identify and solve your maintenance issues quickly and effectively utilizing our network of carefully screened vendors - vendors who know the level of service and quality our clients expect. As part of our maintenance program, we provide regular site inspections of the property, present our findings to the owner, and assist in securing bids when maintenance work is needed.

With our Maintenance Request Form and emergency phone line, residents can even report maintenance concerns from anywhere and at anytime.


All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to complete and return the forms listed below and attach the requested documentation before your firm can be considered an approved vendor and thus eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.

  • W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

  • Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State

  • Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form

  • Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage

  • Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed and Notarized)

Photograph by Annie Gray via Unsplash.

bottom of page